‘Stir Frying’ is a cooking technique in which ingredients are fried in a small amount of very hot oil, while being stirred continuously in a wok.
This quick stir fry is not just super delish but also extremely healthy, and can be made in a matter of minutes !
Boneless Chicken (bite sized pcs)- 250 gms
Garlic (finely chopped) – 5 cloves (approx)
Green Chilli (finely chopped) – as required
Soy sauce – 2 tsps
Honey – 2 tsps
Sesame Oil – 2 tsps
Flax Seeds – 2 tsps
Sesame Seeds – 2 tsps
Sunflower Seeds – 2 tsps
Onion (bite sized pcs) – as required
Bell Pepper (bite sized pcs) – as required
Salt – to taste
* In a wok, add sesame oil and heat it well.
* Add finely chopped garlic & green chilli and saute till garlic is light golden in colour.
* Add Soy Sauce and Salt to taste (be careful while adding salt, as soy sauce already has enough salt in it)
* Now add bite sized chunks of boneless chicken and stir continuously on high flame.
* Once chicken is Half cooked (which takes about 2 – 3 mins) add Honey, Onion, and Bell Pepper/Capsicum.
* Add Sesame, Sunflower & Flax Seeds and keep stirring for 2-3 minutes till the honey and soy sauce coats all Ingredients and the chicken has a shiny glaze on it.
* Do not overcook the chicken. This dish does not need more than 10 minutes of cooking time.
* Garnish with Parsley/SpringOnion/Corriander and serve hot.
# For Vegetarian/Vegan options-
You can Use Paneer (Cottage Cheese), Tofu, Oyster Mushrooms, Portobello Mushrooms, Button Mushrooms, Soy Nuggets, Broccoli, Baby Corn, or any other vegetables of your choice.
This can be eaten as a one dish meal, or you can have it with steamed rice as well.
Packed full of flavour and nutrition, ready in 10 minutes, and super tasty! This dish is perfect for people who have very little time to cook, but want to have healthy, delicious meals.
Bon appetit 🙂
Posted from WordPress for Android